1. Privacy and protection of information
1. Personal data of the User/Purchaser is processed in accordance with the Federal law “On personal data” № 152-FZ.
2. When registering on the Website, the User provides the following information: Surname, Name, Patronymic, contact telephone number, email address, date of birth, gender, address of delivery.
3. By submitting your personal data to the Seller, the Site Visitor/User/Buyer consents to their processing by the Seller, including in order to fulfil the Seller’s obligations to the Site Visitor/User/Buyer under this Public offer , promote the Seller of goods and services, conducting email and sms surveys, monitoring results of marketing campaigns, customer support, delivery of goods to Customers, for the drawings of prizes among Visitors/Users/ Customers, control of satisfaction of the Visitor/User/Buyer as well as the quality of services rendered by the Seller.
4. Under the processing of personal data means any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) committed with use of means of automation or without use of such means with personal data including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change) the extraction, use, transfer (including transfer to third parties, including cross-border transfer if the need for it arose in the course of performance of obligations), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
Read more about the processing of personal here.
Read more about the exercise of the rights stipulated in law No. 152-FZ “On personal data” here.
0. The seller has the right to send information, including advertising messages to e-mail and mobile phone User/Purchaser with his consent, expressed by means of committing actions that uniquely identifies that person and allows to reliably determine his will on the receipt of the message. The user/Buyer shall have the right to opt out of receiving promotional and other information without explanation by informing the Royal Architecture and its refusal by phone +7 (495) 003-45-87 or by sending a relevant application to the email address of the Seller: firstname.lastname@example.org. Service messages informing the User/Buyer about the order and stages of processing are sent automatically and cannot be rejected by the User/Buyer.
1. Withdrawal of consent for personal data processing is carried out by withdrawal of the acceptance of this Public offer in the form specified here.
6. The seller receives information about ip-address of a visitor www.lamoda.ru. This information is not used to identify the visitor.
7. The seller is not responsible for information provided by the User/Buyer on the Website in an accessible form.
8. The seller is entitled to exercise the recording of telephone conversations with the User/Buyer. The Seller agrees to: prevent unauthorized access to information obtained in the course of telephone conversations, and/or transfer it to third parties not directly related to the execution of Orders, in accordance with paragraph 4 of article 16 of the Federal law “On information, information technologies and protection of information”.